Designed in collaboration with Kam Ce Kam and The Wicker Story, creating a unique collection of sculptural, functional art pieces.
The technique uses hand crafted metal structures to act as the base for the wicker to be moulded around, combining old and new forms of craftsmanship.
- Dimensions: 450 mm Wide, 450 mm Deep, 450 mm High
- Materials: Wicker
- Lead time: 8-10 weeks
- Design by: The Wicker Story and Jehanara Knowles
A simple, lightweight design, using a cane weave to create a strong cane seat with a delicate aesthetic. The piece can be used individually or as multiple elements to create a modular bench.
- Dimensions: 450mm High, 450mm Wide, 450mm Deep
- Materials: Black ash or natural ash, cane.
- Lead time: 8 weeks
- Design by: Jehanara Knowles
At Kam Ce Kam, we specialise in bringing customers a range of handmade furniture from India, combining traditional craft techniques with a contemporary look. As part of our collection of furniture, we supply stools.